Game Week 7 of the English Premier League – we have selected the top performing players in our English Premier League Team of the Week.
Goal Keeper: Rui Patrício – Wolves
- Patricio made six crucial saves for his team and recorded a clean sheet as the Wolves won 2 – 0 against Southampton.
Centre Back: Rob Holding – Arsenal
- Rob Holding kept things tidy at the back as Arsenal went on to beat Watford 2 – 0.
Centre Back: Harry Maguire – Leicester City F.C.
- Maguire scored a goal and landed an assist as Leicester City marched on to beat Newcastle 2 – 0.
Left Back: Jonny – Wolves
- Jonny scored a goal in the Wolves 2 – 0 win over Southampton. Wolves are now eighth in the standings and have only lost one match from seven.
Right Back: Kieran Trippier – Tottenham
- Trippier provided an assist for Harry Kane in his side’s 2 – 0 win over Huddersfield.
Central Midfielder: Felipe Anderson – West Ham United
- Felipe Anderson scored a cheeky back-heel flick in the first five minutes against Manchester United as West Ham sealed a 3 – 1 win.
Left Mid: Raheem Sterling – Manchester City
- Sterling was once again on song as he provided an assist and scored a goal in his team’s 2 – 0 win over Brighton.
Right Mid: Gylfi Sigurðsson – Everton
- Sigurdsson scored a brace but after missing an earlier penalty as Everton cruised to a 3 – 0 over Fulham.
Forward: Eden Hazard – Chelsea
- Hazard scored with his weaker left foot against Liverpool in his side’s 1-1 draw.
Forward: Harry Kane – Tottenham
- Harry Kane scored a brace in their 2 – 0 win over Huddersfield.
- Arnautović was back in action and scored West Ham’s third goal to sink Manchester United.
Goal of the Week